Hi, This is Jed i have the day off so i am trying to cook fish on our Grill for dinner because I want to show Rebecca that i can survive/cook when she doesn't cook. So I decided, oh sorry "WE" decided to cook the fish today and I got the grill all out and ready to go when all of a sudden the dang sprinklers came on, right in the middle of the day, leaving a 2 by 5 foot dry place on the patio cement. So i had to move the grill around till the sprinklers stopped. I'm glad that i can put on a show for our neighbours. Oh, and whats the deal with kids and fires and BBQ? They see me cooking on the grill and they all come running over to quiz me on everything and to tell me I am doing it wrong or to ask... " Can i try, can I Light it" NO you cant your Five go away!!! I don't want kids getting burned in our back yard, so I sneaked out like a ninja...used my cat like reflex's to get my grill going so that Children of the corn didn't attack me!! I am getting hungry and the grill is getting hot and the fish is on and my wife is home so now i just can't wait for dinner time...
Monday, June 9, 2008
I Didnt know that fish took 48 hrs!! to grill!!
Hi, This is Jed i have the day off so i am trying to cook fish on our Grill for dinner because I want to show Rebecca that i can survive/cook when she doesn't cook. So I decided, oh sorry "WE" decided to cook the fish today and I got the grill all out and ready to go when all of a sudden the dang sprinklers came on, right in the middle of the day, leaving a 2 by 5 foot dry place on the patio cement. So i had to move the grill around till the sprinklers stopped. I'm glad that i can put on a show for our neighbours. Oh, and whats the deal with kids and fires and BBQ? They see me cooking on the grill and they all come running over to quiz me on everything and to tell me I am doing it wrong or to ask... " Can i try, can I Light it" NO you cant your Five go away!!! I don't want kids getting burned in our back yard, so I sneaked out like a ninja...used my cat like reflex's to get my grill going so that Children of the corn didn't attack me!! I am getting hungry and the grill is getting hot and the fish is on and my wife is home so now i just can't wait for dinner time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I would love to be one of your neighbours!
The sprinklers episode, the kids AND ninja moves! That made me laugh so much!
Awww i wanna come and see you guys!
Post a Comment