Today Jed and I paid off the Mazda!
On April 1, 2005...that's right April Fools Day, Stevie went into the dealership and said "If you have a white Mazda 3 I will buy it right now." They thought he was joking, but he wasn't. He called me to come to the dealership and sign my life away on my first major purchase. How could I resist! I had been talking about it for months...plus I got free tires for life (I've already had them changed once). But, today, well, now she belongs to me! It's a great feeling!
P.S. Jed keeps saying "Honey, it belongs to us!"
4 comments:
That's the best feeling in the world not to have a car payment. We paid off our newest car last year in December and for some reason evrything fits into place and then you think how could I afford a car payment now with everything so expensive. We are just guided by the lord on this important situations in our lives.
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!! She's all yours! Wow, I remember the day you brought her home, seems like only yesterday!
Congrats, that is awsome!!!
Post a Comment