Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hubby Tag!


I have been tagged again! It's a hubby tag...

Name: Jed Willis Pollock (That is why Jed always laughs when he hears or says "What you talk'n bout Willis!")

Where from: Jed was born and raised in Bountiful Utah.

Job: He works for Costco

Favorite TV show: Jed loves watching FOOTBALL and ESPN and anything sports related.

Favorite book: ummm? His "reading" material includes the newspaper, sports magazines and books that contain titles such as "Ty Detmer: The Making of a Legend".

Hobbies/Interests: Jed always tells me that I am his main interest and hobby, and that his goal is to make me happy. (He does a very good job at that hobby.) He also loves BYU Football.

Favorite food: He loves Chinese food, and HO HO Gourmet (he always let's me know when 'Mister Ho' comes into Costco.) We went to PF Changs the day we got engaged. We went to HO HO's the day we picked out the ring, and we had our wedding luncheon at the Joyluck (all of Jed's choosing). I'd say Chinese is his favorite food.

What you like about him: Oh I like everything about Jed. I think he is so handsome. I love that he is so tall. And I especially love that he is so even tempered no matter what. He is so loving and he always has something to say that makes me laugh.

An interesting fact: On our first official date, Jed took me out for ice cream and answered almost 100 questions about himself that my roommate and I had come up with. (My roommate who knew Jed better than I did told me that he must really like me because she knew how shy he is and that he wouldn't normally agree to answer that many questions about himself -willingly.) But he did!!! Every single silly question I had. He was very honest and I fell in love on our very first date because of some of his answers!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so cute! Doesnt it feel good to be married to a good guy?

Yadira said...

Those are very sweet words from you. By the way you look very cute in that picture. You guys make a very cute couple.