I have been tagged again (a long time ago), and I am finally responding!
I CAN'T think of 8 things for each category, so to simplify I will list 4 things in each section.
4 FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
A. The Biggest Loser
B. Friend's (reruns)
C. Chuck (I just started watching that)
D. The Office
4 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:
A. Red Lobster (the only place to celebrate my birthday, right mom?)
B. Red Robin
C. McDonald's (isn't that sad?)
D. Chilli's
4 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY:
A. Made Jed a birthday breakfast
B. Gave Jed birthday presents (and a few other things)
C. Taught Young Women's
D. Went to my parent's house for dinner
4 THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
A. Christmas
B. Hayley and her family visiting for Christmas
C. 2009 BYU Football (Jed's contribution to this post...Thanks)
D. The end of this post
4 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST:
A. A million dollars (oh come on what else would I wish for)
B. Being a stay at home wife (PLEASE JED!!!)
C. An undefeated BYU Football Season (Oh thanks again Jed)
D. Children (not an announcement, sorry folks!)
4 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL:
A. Football (Guess who wrote that)
B. Walking in the leafs (but not raking them)
C. The smells and the feel of fall
D. The holiday's and food associated with the fall holiday's
4 PEOPLE I TAG:
To the 4 people who read this blog, go ahead and consider yourself tagged.
1 comment:
Yay! I tagged myself, thanks!
Post a Comment