On stake craft day we made value magnets. When I returned home I hung them proudly on the refrigerator. I had them in order (i.e. faith, divine nature... virtue) however a few hours later I found them rearrange. I asked Jed if he moved the magnets. He stuck his chest out in a manly fashion and said "Its the BYU offensive line! If I have to have girly magnets on the fridge I get to put them in position."

The next day they were still in the "offensive line" yet they had been moved around again. I think Jed wanted to make sure that the 'blue' and the 'white' were in the most important positions on the field. I hope tomorrow the 'RED' magnet is not missing.

To get me ready for girls camp Jed took me to Walmart to pick up a few treats. Jed disappeared for a while, but a few minutes later I heard the whistle he uses to call for me to find him (I know can you believe I respond to whistling?) I found him in the shoe isle. Those of you who know Jed, know that he loves shoes. However he is a bit picky and would never purchase them from Walmart because they've got to have that fancy little Nike symbol on them. He did have a pair of shoes on though and was laughing hysterically. They had Velcro! He wanted them. I told him no! He told me they would be perfect to wear while mowing the lawn. I still said no!


To END with (pun intended) Jed made me take this picture while we were waiting for our shakes. I wont tell you the location. I would hate for this poor lady to find out she made our blog all because she didn't BEND AT THE KNEES!
6 comments:
You guys are so funny.
Ha ha! How funny! Never a dull moment for you two! (Never a dull fridge either! Hope your red magnet is still there.) We need to get together soon!
Girl's camp was so much fun!!! It is hard to see my magnets on my fridge through all the other pictures and magnets. I was really impressed that your fridge was so clean.
I am so jealous you got to go to girls camp. Your magnets are cute!! Those shoes are not. And the bendy picture is most definitely not.
Love you, see you in one week and one day!!!!
i love your blog. every little bit about it!
Isn't it awesome to be married to someone who makes you crack up all the time! I feel bad for people who don't have a sense of humor! :) :)
Post a Comment