Congrats on the tickets! Jed should be happy we didn't decide to go to U of U law school! he he Anyway, I was wondering...does your turtle whistle have long distance service? Sorry we didn't get a chance to get together before we left. I guess you'll just have to come out and visit! (On a weekend that BYU isn't playing)
6 comments:
GO BYU!!!
I thought your announcement would be different but that is great for Jed.
Congrats on the tickets! Jed should be happy we didn't decide to go to U of U law school! he he Anyway, I was wondering...does your turtle whistle have long distance service? Sorry we didn't get a chance to get together before we left. I guess you'll just have to come out and visit! (On a weekend that BYU isn't playing)
Way to lead me on Rebecca!
Well, that was just rude.
Oh Rebecca....that was just mean!
Post a Comment