First game is against OU. It's going to be big (I know this because we heard the other side - in Oklahoma). May the best team win - ha ha. I'm not taking sides on this one.
Hey Jed, Thanks for posting a count down to my b-day! You are such a great bro-in-law. :) Just to make you jealous a teacher at my school is flying out tomorrow to Texas to see BYU play.
3 comments:
First game is against OU. It's going to be big (I know this because we heard the other side - in Oklahoma). May the best team win - ha ha. I'm not taking sides on this one.
P.S. We are 2 hours ahead of you so we will be there faster than you! ha ha
Hey Jed, Thanks for posting a count down to my b-day! You are such a great bro-in-law. :) Just to make you jealous a teacher at my school is flying out tomorrow to Texas to see BYU play.
Post a Comment