lol I came over special for that?!?!?! I saw Pollock family updated 5 hours ago and rushed over here because I am a blog stalker - but I might just back down if there is much more of this type of posting... The thing is I think you are a trickster and did count down 7 to 4 all at once and just changed the day. Guilty? otherwise I would have known not to RUSH over here or anything. I do appreciate your enthusiasm though! :) Go Cougars! ( I have a Ute fan friend that has also been doing to countdown on facebook - so I might be a little edgy...)
2 comments:
lol I came over special for that?!?!?! I saw Pollock family updated 5 hours ago and rushed over here because I am a blog stalker - but I might just back down if there is much more of this type of posting... The thing is I think you are a trickster and did count down 7 to 4 all at once and just changed the day. Guilty? otherwise I would have known not to RUSH over here or anything. I do appreciate your enthusiasm though! :) Go Cougars! ( I have a Ute fan friend that has also been doing to countdown on facebook - so I might be a little edgy...)
ok it said it was updated just 1 hour ago - Rachael updated hers 5 hours ago - headed that way now...
haha my word verification is tzattads
Post a Comment