Saturday, March 13, 2010

THREE YEARS

Jed and I celebrated our anniversary this week. I can't believe it has been three years since he swept me off my feet and took me to the temple.



We got up early for a doctors appointment

(this is me enjoying the tasty glucose beverage at 7:50 in the morning, and yes I am sitting on the kitchen counter)

We then headed out for a fun day of shopping for baby boy Pollock, dinner and a movie. That night we stayed at the Anniversary Inn



Three years has gone by quick. It's fun to be married to my best friend. He still makes me laugh at least every other day...ok everyday.

My mom gave me a tile just before we got married with the quote:
"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives you a fairy tale."

Jed has made my life extraordinary! I am excited for the next three years...and for eternity!

5 comments:

Ludlows said...

Congratulations! I love anniversaries!

Yadira said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! You guys deserve a night away from home before the baby is born.YUMMMM GLUCOLA!!!! just kidding that stuff is nasty. Hope you passed your glucose test?

Kati said...

you guys are so cute!! Happy Anniversary.

Heather said...

Congratulations!

Marci said...

Congrats on three great years! P.S. Those orange drinks could only be slightly more nasty. Glad you made it through.