Saturday, April 24, 2010

Long time no post

Look who I have been hanging out with!



It's KINKLEY (Well, that is how she pronounces Brinkley)


It has been a fun few week with Hayley and Brinkley visiting. We have gone to the park, been shopping, played with bubbles, and giggled lots together. Brinkley always greets me with a big happy "BECCA" when she sees me. I love that she remembers me even after months of being away! We are buds!


Apparently, my handsome husband is a waste of a tall man. The other day at work a very tall woman patient was asking about my baby...due date, boy/girl, names, and how much the doctor thinks he will weight at birth.
I told her "the doctor's not sure, but I hope he doesn't take after his daddy who was 10 lbs" (that's correct, you read it right, 10 lbs!)
When I told her Jed is now 6'4 she rolled her eyes and said slightly disgusted
"What a waste of a tall man! What are you 5'4?"
Actually, I think I am 5'3, but I wasn't going to tell her that.
My poor 'waste of a tall man' husband just laughed when I told him the story and said she must be jealous because she's married to a teeny man."


The countdown has begun:
Less than 5 weeks until Baby Pollock will be here. (Assuming I don't go over!)

2 comments:

Yadira said...

It has gone fast for you! I can't believe is 5 more weeks. I need to see your belly. Its weird that we go to the same chapel but have not seen each other for awhile.

Marci said...

Waste my foot! Nothing is wasted on you! I'm so excited for you and your little one.