ummm Jed
For me that is seriously hard... I can't make a decision.
Well, we at least can see where he got his one-eyed willy look from!
Ha I love all the cute pictures!! But I would have to say Rebecca! But I had to look for a long time to come to that decision!
While he has his momma's cute chin... I would have to say Sawyer definitely takes after his daddy!
Its a close one for sure. I am thinking he is a great combination of both of you!! He is adorable for sure!
I could definately see Johnson in him whe I first saw photos, but that might be because I am more familiar with that side of the family:) Now I can see a mix of both of you! He sure is cute though:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
ummm Jed
For me that is seriously hard... I can't make a decision.
Well, we at least can see where he got his one-eyed willy look from!
Ha I love all the cute pictures!! But I would have to say Rebecca! But I had to look for a long time to come to that decision!
While he has his momma's cute chin... I would have to say Sawyer definitely takes after his daddy!
Its a close one for sure. I am thinking he is a great combination of both of you!! He is adorable for sure!
I could definately see Johnson in him whe I first saw photos, but that might be because I am more familiar with that side of the family:) Now I can see a mix of both of you! He sure is cute though:)
Post a Comment