This boy does!
Sawyer tried out some rice cereal for the first time last week. He loves having his own spoon. He loves to eat (I have absolutely no idea where he inherited this trait from!) He is adorable (and messy) when he eats.
Today we tried out some squash. He took one bite, gave me a strange look, then opened his mouth for more. What can I say... This kids not picky!
5 comments:
That is so cool that he loves to eat, if he started out this way he will be fine. He is so cute. I love the camping pictures.I knew you would be such a good mommy.
You're so lucky. I hope he is always not picky.
I'm starting to see a little more Rebecca in his face.
WHAT A CUTIE!
Cooper was just like that, and you see how chunky my monkey is! But I love it that he will try just about anything and likes just about everything, sure makes eating a lot more fun for mom and baby! :)
that makes life nice... it is so great to not have kids that are picky! he is getting so big I can't believe it!!
I think he looks like you in the picture. Way to go Mom. He is yours. I don't know who my kids mom is. Its not me.
We is to young to be eating food. Isn't he still a little newborn?
Post a Comment