I hate to admit it, but it took me awhile to put the Easter basket away. I usually let Sawyer roam free throughout the house while Jed is at work (Jed keeps a tighter reign on the boy). I was in the kitchen doing dishes and Sawyer had been looking out the window (wishing and hoping upon a star that his mom would take him outside so he could pet the puppy next door). It became very VERY quiet, I knew something was up, then I started hearing Sawyer say MMMMmmm. I went in the living room and laughed so hard. This boy is just like his mother, if there is a treat to be had...its had. There were peep pieces all over the floor. He was blue and sticky, but I couldn't get mad because he had the biggest grin on his face, instead I got the camera.
He moved on to the chocolate once I took the rest of the peeps away. It was a total disaster to clean up, but oh well, he sure looks adorable covered in sugar.
5 comments:
He is so cute!
Ha ha! I love it! What a cutie, even when he is all sticky and blue!
I love it! I swear he gets cuter and cuter over time:)
Love it!
My boys love this kid to death, and so do I. How can you not? Cutest nephew ever.
Post a Comment