Saturday, June 28, 2008

Instantly Improved Vision


I love Brian Reagan. Hayley and Josh introduced me to his comedy a few years ago and I have been a fan ever since. Recently, I have been thinking of his segment about the Opthamologist...you know when he talks about "How can instantly improved vision not be at the top of your to do list?" My eyes, I felt keep getting worse and worse, to the point were I had to squint even with my contacts in. But, my insurance from Intermountain Health Care does not include vision (how lame is that, they do however offer a 10% discount at selected vision centers.) So finally, Jed put me on his work insurance and I made an appointment to see the not so friendly Costco opthamologist. It was the strangest eye exam I have ever had. First, he was weird, and second he put this yellow gunk in my eyes that made me go dizzy and blind, I swear!!! I kept saying to him, "Am I suppose to be blind?" Oh well, after all that I can see again...which is a pretty great blessing because I do love the sense of sight, even if I did have to wear those horrible black pretend sunglasses out of the office because of my dilated pupils.

No comments: