It has been exactly one week since my baby sister Hayley packed up all of her belongings, her husband and her cute little baby and headed to Pittsburgh. I am already missing her and started thinking about all the things I love about Hayley... I was five when Hayley was born and I thought my mom had delivered her just for me to play with. I even took her to show and tell. All growing up Hayley and I shared a room, then even when we had rooms of our own we tended to migrate to the same bedroom for late night talks, back scratches or scripture reading together. Hayley is always positive and has a talent of making you feel good about yourself when she is around. There were several times that Hayley would take my journal and write an entry of encouragement or advice. When she got married she continued this by mailing me letters she thought I may need. She is a TO DO LIST maker. I tease her about this, but she loves to stay busy and have projects and she loves being able to cross things off during the day and realize how much she has accomplished. She is also a talented singer and is very creative.
Good Luck Josh, Hayley and Brinkley!!!
1 comment:
Your niece is so cute!
Post a Comment