Saturday, July 19, 2008

Days of 47




My mom took us to the rodeo on Friday night. It was at the Energy Solutions Arena. We had so much fun. It is the first rodeo I think I have ever been too. Hayley and I were very impressed with the bull riders and the bucking horses. I have not seen so many cowboys and cowgirls in tight wranglers since we moved from Grantsville!!!

After the rodeo, my dad took us to Leatherby's


For a delicious ice cream treat. We were greeted at the door by a young man who I believe may have been slightly handicapped. With a friendly smile he asked my mom if we would like to be seated OR dine in today? My mom just stood there confused for a moment and then giggled and said we would like to be seated. By the time we sat down we were all in giggles. I think perhaps he is suppose to ask if its to go or if we would like to be seated.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You guys are so funny! I love the carpool pictures! And I am sad we weren't at lily lake with you guys. check out our blog!! snbouyfamily.blogspot.com