Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rise and Shout

18 days till the season opener against Northern Iowa. BYU is on the verge of something great something that hasn't been felt since the 1984 National Championship team . I have been a BYU fan my entire life watching TY Detmer destroy the defense of Miami in 1991 to Cougar Stadium being renamed The Lavell Edwards Stadium. Though 2000 to 2004 BYU has broken my heart like a prom date but i still come back for more. Bleeding Blue, owning UTAH the last two years!!! back to back MWC Champions. The 2008 season is here ranked 17Th in the nation and even busting the BSC will make Cougar town feel alive again. I am getting pumped up for the season so i like to start it off right with a video i made. So men grab a cold beverage say goodnight to the kids and goodbye to the wife. ITS GAME TIME!! DOWN WITH THE UTES!!!




2 comments:

Jenna said...

Sweet video Jed....GO COUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Yadira said...

the lesson went well. I had 9 girls show up and they participated and were very reverent. I bet they missed you lesson, you give such good lessons. The book is so good. Different people have been saying different things but I liked it alot. I have my copy in case you mom has alot left to read I could lend you mine until your mom finishes hers. Let me know