Thursday, August 21, 2008

I LOVE YOU JED!

Some of you may have noticed the increase in blog entries that contain BYU football season information. I attribute this phenomenon to the simple fact that Jed has finally figured out the password to our blog and also for the fact that I have worked seven straight days in a row and he has been left unattended with little to no supervision during this long work stint. I myself was surprised when I logged on and found, not just one, but two entries. However, BYU football is Jed's passion, and I knew this prior to marrying him. So, prepare yourself for more entries from Jed in the next 3-4 months!
I also want to say, that he is the greatest husband ever!!!
Not only has he found time to post these blogs, he has been making me dinner while I have had to put in overtime at the hospital. That's right! Jed's using his cooking skills.
On Sunday he set out chicken for us and then grilled it outside. It was delicious!!! And it didn't take him the full 48 hours to cook the food this time, because my dad showed him how to open the vents on our BBQ. Anyway!!! He was making me laugh because he said he couldn't cook without a cold adult BBQing beverage. (P.S. I know that looks like a lot of chicken...it was but it took us a couple of days to devour it all.) Jed even set the table with his BYU plates and cups to set the mood.














I am so lucky to have a loving husband that takes such good care of me.
I LOVE YOU JED!!!

2 comments:

Yadira said...

That's so sweet of him. But you deserve it, you work alot and you are great!! Cute Background, good choice.

Jennie said...

Way to go Jed!