Sunday, August 24, 2008

OH! VERY FUNNY

With the football season under a week away i thought that this would be appropriate to share with you all. This is what i go through everday to fight the demons.

DOWN WITH THE UTES!!!





2 comments:

Hayley and Josh said...

Hi Ted and Becky... ha ha. I just wanted to say hi! How are you? I just spent the evening at my 6 year old next door neighbor's birthday party. It was really awkward because all of the neighbors on our street came and I still don't know any of them (because I'm anti-social). So, I just stood around like a bum and had nothing to say to anyone except 'no, she's a girl.' Anyway, I hope you are happy healthy and wise. Love you!

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

Ours would be the Sooners v. the Cornhuskers! How are you guys?