Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jed-isms

Jenna, Jed's sister thought we should blog some of Jed's ism's for entertainment value. Because they are coming from the mouth of Jed we should put a disclaimer on here that it may not be suitable for children.

Some of Jed's favorite things to say:
-What, is it amature night?!!?
-I need an adult beverage
-I am headed to Satan's playground (usually in reference to work)
-Weeeeellllll, lets put a star on your forehead
-Prettyaaaa, prettyaaaa, prettyaaaa good
-Packing fudge (sorry for even writing that)
-Douche...Douche bag...Pile of Douche
-Two minute drill
-Wrap it uPPP!!! (it's hard to include the hand motions that accompany that saying)
-BUSH!!!
-It's in your own zip code
-Bandwagon (always in reference to Ute fans he works with)
-Da-nuh-nuh, Da-nuh-nuh (thanks ESPN)

Things Jed says thanks to Jeff and Brian:
-Jude E H
-Judist
-Down with the UTES!!!!
-Afternoon Delight
-Shuttie
-Shut your trap

Things Jed can't say correctly
-Wiff (with)
-Pellow (pillow)
-Melk (milk)

Things Jed can't help but laugh at when he hears
-Pitch a tent (Sunday school and Scripture reading is now funny to him)
-Rod Works
-Muffin (or muff)...Whatever happened to Jenna's cat anyway...
-South Carolina Gamecocks
-Log
-Pianist
-Rubbermaid
-Pulling out
-A hose

Hey Jenna, I couldn't think of them all so if you would like to add a list in our comment box feel free!!!!

3 comments:

Yadira said...

I hope you feel better. Today I was subing in nursery but I missed all of you. I understand if you couldn't make it to PC party. If you don't mind I was thinking of passing out the catalogs to some people and was thinking of you. So I'll come over tomorrow and put one on your door. You might be working. Take care.

Jennie said...

What's worse? . . . Your kids repeating those ism's!

Jenna said...

Nice Rebecca! I think you got all the major wons...here are some he used to say in the past: (does he still?)
-Ga, goy,goy!
-Wella, I don't mind if I do!(If I do is said really fast)
-PB and J with the crusts cut off...
I know there is more, will post if I think of them. Love ya Jed!