Thursday, August 28, 2008

My top 10's

I was reading an article of a persons top ten loves, and I thought to myself I have ten loves, I will post them and share with everyone.

In (mostly) no particular order:

1. I love days off from work more than I like going to work. I am not saying I don't like my job. I am just saying I love being home, I love not working or having anywhere I have to be by 6:00 AM. Yep I love days off!! And I really love when Jed and I get the same days off.

2. I love to travel. I am not the worlds most renowned traveler, but I do love to go places and see things. This passion developed as my parents planned family vacations for us. I have traveled far and I have traveled near and I love them both. I loved flying on an airplane my first time to visit my Aunt Laverne in Maine to eat lobster. I loved going to Hawaii. I love love love Scotland and am so glad I went there on a mission and have gone back a couple of times. I loved the trip to New Zealand I took with Jenny and Michelle, and I even loved that Jed and I have drove to Vegas and Logan for short vacations!

3. I love to learn. (Do not confuse this with homework because that will never go on a love list) I love to read and learn and feel smarter about certain subjects. I love finding out about things, people and places. I love to open books (especially the scriptures) and be taught. I love teachers who cater to my learning needs. And I love that Jed has taught me about politics, sports, and history-only kinda on the history though.

4. I love things to be organized and clean. I can't handle when the house or my work area is a mess. I like everything to be tidy and in order...I can think better that way.

5. I love to feel the spirit. I think its one of my favorite 'feelings'. I love sitting in a meeting and know that my testimony is being strenghtened. I loved my personal scripture study time on my mission, because everyday I could really feel the spirit. I loved going to Jackie Poulsen's institute class all because I love to feel the spirit.

6. I love FOOD!!! That's why I am not and never will be pencil thin. I love candy! I love junk food! I love eating out (Go Red Robins, Red Lobster, Chilli's, and the such)!! I love cereal and ice cream! I even love 'good for me' food too (but not as much).

7. I love reading blogs. I am somewhat of a blog stalker. I don't even have to know the author of it as long as it's funny. For family and friend blogs I love to read about your fun adventures and keep up on your life and enjoy your pictures. I love blogs.

8. I love spending time with family. I am not partial, it can be my family or Jed's!! I love getting together. I love Sunday dinner's at my mom's house. I love that my mom and Rachael always laugh at everything I say even though technically I am not that funny. I love 'shopping day' with my mom. I loved when Hayley and I could do stuff together (temple trips, walking on the path behind my house etc). I love hanging out with my dad, and following him around. I love my family and I love being with them!!!!

9. I love when everything feels right! I love when making a decision if everything falls into place and just happens. I love when there is no confusion. I love when life is calm and peaceful.

10. I love Jed!!! He is my #1 love. I loved dating him. I loved that he showed up with flowers more often than not while were dating. I loved being engaged, and planning a wedding with him. I loved our wedding day. I think everything went perfectly and I felt like such a princess that day. I love being married to him. I love that everything he does is with the thought of making me happy. I love my Jed!

I am sure I will think of another 100 things I love as soon as I post this.

3 comments:

Hayley and Josh said...

That's sweet. Maybe one day I'll copy that idea on my blog :) Hope you don't mind. Reading those things makes me miss you! Don't worry, Christmas is not so far off - we can hang out then. Perhaps we can go to the temple! Or go walking (in the snow - yeah right). I LOVE YOU! You're on my top ten for sure.

Yadira said...

This list was so sweet. I loved it.

Jennie said...

So many loves, so little time! I love traveling too, perhaps we can take a big family vacation one of these years. (With or without kids is fine by me!)