Don't you just love this time of year? The end of summer when everybody starts getting ready to go back to school. New clothes, registration, class pictures, books, and the beloved school supplies...pencils, paper, notebooks, pens, markers, sharpeners etc.
I just couldn't help myself. Jed nor I are enrolled for school and we have no children to buy school supplies for and yet I found myself shopping for supplies. The sales were to great to pass up.
10 cents!!! 20 cents!!! 49 cents!!! 99 cents!!!
I bought glue, crayons, binders, markers, scissors and more. I bought tons of stuff! Jed called me a looser when I came home lugging in all my treasures. (He didn't even help me, and he always does with the grocery's! I guess we see what his priority is.)
Anyway, I am all set. So if either of us change our mind and decided to go back to school I have highlighters and folders on hand. I am just going to think of it as my school supply storage (you know like food storage only with no food)
3 comments:
I always do the same thing with the good prices on school supplies, but then again I've never NOT had kids going to school.
Nice blog
~Glenda~
You are so funny. I guess whenever I need paper, binder, glue I can walk over you house and help myself. That's what neighbors are for, right? Just kidding. I hope you got a chance to see my blog. Your wedding picture is so beautiful.
It looks like you are all ready to start Kindergarten again. My class size is lower this year so if you want to join in our fun you can. (By the way; new, sharp crayons are one of my most favorite things.)
Post a Comment