
I love birthday time! I told Jed I wanted to celebrate it all week. He agreed to that and has made it the best week ever. He has been giving me little gifts all week in preparation to my big day and today he was so generous! I have a little lip gloss collection now thanks to my sweet hubby and a dozen pink roses that are so sweet. He bought a huge cake (feel free to come have some :) ) And all this was before my birthday even arrived. Today he topped it all off with tons of presents for me (so I asked if I could have them in increments and spread them out all day long.) Jed is such a good gift giver!!

My mom also helped make my birthday special. She took me shopping on Friday for clothes and then had us over for a big Sunday dinner tonight. She even let me have the 'You are special' plate today! That plate has been around for a long, long, long time!

Thanks to Rachael I have some more BYU attire to wear to the games.
My Grandma and Grandpa from both sides had gifts, and my cousin Misty brought over her cute kids to enjoy some cake with us!
The Young Women's (girls and leaders) also helped make it a special day. They had gifts and cards and it was seriously so thoughtful.
Jed's side of the family has been so cute too! His little nephew Dawson text me a Happy Birthday, so did Jed's sister and mom. Jed's dad dropped off a cute little table he had made for me and Jed's older brother Jeff and his family called to take turns telling me Happy Birthday. Jed's little nephew Holden said "Happy Birthday Hot Stuff!!" Jed was a little jealous that another man has a crush on me.
So I just want to say:
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR SUCH A GOOD BIRTHDAY WEEK!
3 comments:
I am glad you had a great birthday...we have a gift for you..so your birthday will continue on when we see you next with more gifts! Love ya! Thanks for being such a great sister-in-law! By the way, Brian just told me to tell Jed he loved the Wyoming crack picture!!
My gift is on the way - I didn't forget you.
I love you! Happy Birthday again and again!
When I told Josh about Jed spoiling you he said 'well, there's a good husband who knows his wife. He learned how much your family loves birthdays!'
It's so true. We do love birthdays. It's a time to get spoiled.
Now I can say, you are a lucky lady. So many presents!! Glad you had a good Birthday. See you tomorrow in mutual.
Post a Comment