
I decided to listen to Parker and Dallan.
They had invited a couple (dating not married) to come play the Newlywed game to win Coldplay tickets. Apparently, they are huge Coldplay fans and e-mailed Parker indicating they would do ANYTHING to win Coldplay tickets. Parker had brought his wife Karen in and Dallan had brought his wife Dayna in to play the game. If the young dating couple won they walked out with Coldplay tickets. It was a pretty entertaining show. The wives gave out a few secrets and everyone was laughing. The young couple (I can't remember their names but I think Brandon and Kiera) lost in the end. It was funny, Kiera would answer her question, Brandon would tell us the answer he had chosen -which would be different- and Kiera would say "Oh he is right I do like that better, he knows me better than I know myself, why didn't I think of that?" At the end of the show Parker asked Brandon if he was eyeing the guitar in the corner. Apparently Brandon had kept looking at it throughout the game. Brandon said "yes, I play a little." So Parker asked him if he would like to give it a shot. Brandon said he did have a little song he had written and would like to play it. He started singing and I immediately started to cry!!!! He had written a song about/to Kiera and it was so sweet and I knew he was going to ask her to marry him at the end of it...and he did! The last line of the song was..."I have a question for you?" I hope nobody was looking at me, because I had tears streaming down my cheeks! She of course said YES and Parker said they had been planning this for over two weeks.
What an adorable way to ask someone to marry you. Kudos to Brandon!!!!!
Thanks for the romantic love story on the way home from work.
P.S. Parker also gave them the Coldplay tickets even though they had lost the game.
2 comments:
That seems very romantic. Great way to entertain yourself driving home from work. Becky sorry I couldn't chat more with you yesterday when you came over to drop your order off. Thanks you for your order and the products should arrive in a week or even less. I'am working on my lesson righ now. It is a fun topic I think. Well see ya tomorrow at the presidency meeting and at church. Hope you can make the meeting.
That's so cute. :) Joe and I are going to Coldplay with Kris and his wife Stacy- I AM SO EXCITED!! I totally love Coldplay. :)
Post a Comment