Sunday, September 14, 2008

BYU 59 UCLA 0 !!!!!




#11 BYU annihilates UCLA 59 to 0!! I was able to go to the game and watch BYU crush the Pac- 10 team, poor UCLA, this was a statement win to prove to the haters that BYU is for real.. Next up Wyoming,


DOWN WITH THE UTES!!!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I have to agree, that was quite the showing. More like an "in-your-face". Isn't that right Jed?

Hayley and Josh said...

I was wondering when the blog about BYU trashing UCLA would come up. Believe it or not, there are a lot of BYU fans here in Pittsburgh... They're all from Utah of course, but still.

Rebecca, I can't believe you've never read Harry Potter! You should. It's awesome, nice easy reading :)

Hey, is that poo stain still in your carpet? Cause, I'm sorry if it is. I should have come over and cleaned it up myself. Sorry about that.

Jenna said...

Did you hear Bronco Mendenhall on the Jim Rome show today? Looks like BYU is finally getting some national recongnition! It was awesome, Bronco sounded good and Jim was impressed. The game against UCLA was awesome, your welcome for the ticket! It was a fun game to be at. Can't wait to see you guys at the Wyoming game this Saturday. Down with the Utes!