Friday, October 10, 2008

HALLOWEEN is on its way


My mom gave me this fun Halloween door decoration today!!!

It has the same theme from the decoration she gave me last year.


I love this time of year...Let the holidays begin! Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years!

Hmmmmm I wonder if my mom will make her homemade black licorice for Halloween this year -hint hint!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Cute halloween decorations Rebecca!! Where did your mom get that pillow? I love The Wizard of Oz!

Yadira said...

Ginger has good taste in decorations. I love it, its big and cute.

Hayley and Josh said...

I'm so jealous! I forgot already that when you live by mom (or with her...) that she buys you cute stuff. I LOVE that witch. I want it hanging on my front door!

P.S. I'm getting to the tag. Don't worry. But I have another entry I have to do first. It's crazy.

Jennie said...

Cute decorations! So . . . if she does make the licorice will you be sharing? hint hint

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.