Taggin' it up rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts/quirks about themselves. (Since Jenna didn't stick to the rules I wont either...I am making Jed think of two random things about me and two about him, and I will do the same. If I did the math correctly that should be 8. It's only fair since he fills half of our blog with BYU updates.)
2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their 8 things and post these rules.
3. At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
HIS comments:
1. Its cleaning day yea!!! RUN AND HIDE!!! Rebecca bless her soul loves to clean. Every Saturday at the Pollock household Rebecca turns into "Little Ginger" (her mother) and cleans and puts our house on lock down. If I find myself trapped in the middle of this then there is no hope for me. I am like the kid in a horror movie where if I make a sudden move, like walk on the carpet, touch the walls, walk into the living room or go to the bathroom or go into the kitchen or basically get out of bed I am a dead man!! Working Saturday mornings I miss most of cleaning day so when I get off work I have to make a phone call to my loving wife to let her know I am coming home and to ask her what I can and cannot touch in the house. Usually she is caring and lets me walk on a path or tip-toe to my destination. I do love her for having that drive in her to clean, I think it's a good quality... but its tough to lie to her when she finds size 13 foot print in the carpet after she cleans because she cleans on a broom. hahaha I'm j/k I LOVE U REBECCA
2. Rebecca makes me laugh!!! There are little quirks she has that sometimes reminds me of a child. Like how she jumps into bed, how she shuffles her feet when she walks and how she asks for ice cream. Rebecca has a dry and sometimes "LDS" sense of humor that I don't get at times but she has another side of humor that gets me rollin!! Once we got married she became more herself. She loves to make fun of people, she loves food and she loves her all time favorite BACK RUB!! There have been times when I wake up to her putting my hands on her shoulders and making my hands massage her ( haha did you think I was going to say something else?.. Sinner!)
3. I have OCD and ADD every night before I go to bed I have to make sure every door is locked and when it is locked I go back to check it again, usually 4 times and then I ask Rebecca to check it check it also. Even before work it takes me 5 minutes to re-check the doors knowing already that they are locked. I have to make sure I put my keys, my wallet and my phone in the same place every night before I go to bed and if its not put away right then I have to get up and fix it. My clothes also have to be laid out ready for the next day before I sleep. I always have to be on time or early. I can't stand it when people are late and don't make it on time, especially when they are the ones who want to meet at a certain time.
4. Sports are my life! I can't go a single day without looking at ESPN on my phone or Cougaroutpost.com. I have the teams I like and I the teams I hate. My loves include, and always will be, the BYU Cougars, the Redsox, the Philadelphia Eagles, the beloved Sanfanisco 49ers (it took me a long time to cope with the 49ers drafting Alex Smith QB who played for the UTAH UTES) the Celtics and the all time Chicago Bulls. I also have teams I root for when they play teams I hate! The teams I hate are... The UTES!!, the Yankees, Ohio State, the Cowboys and Tampa Bay Devil Rays. I can keep on listing but I wont. I've played sports my whole life, I miss playing football I have always wanted to Coach football (maybe one day I will couch a little league team with my son starting as the star linebacker.)
HER comments:
5. It's a laundry quirk. Jed has to count his underwear 100 times after the laundry is all washed to make sure he has his 11 tops and 11 bottoms all accounted for. (Why he has 11 I don't know?) He starts with the pair he has on...#1... and goes from there. It's funny to watch especially when the tops and bottoms don't match up. Jed also has a fixation with filling laundry baskets, I am sure of it! We have several (apparently it was a popular wedding gift.) If I leave one empty, within a very short time it is filled to the brim with Jed's clothes. I don't know if the clothes are clean or if they are dirty but the basket is full. I have lost all rights to every laundry basket we own.
6. I on the other hand follow Jed around like a lost puppy dog. If he is in the kitchen...I am in the kitchen, if he goes up to the bedroom I am on his heals talking about nothing the whole way. If he goes out to check the mail, there I am at the mailbox. It's not limited to Jed though. I used to do that to my parents and I find myself doing it at work to my coworkers. I guess it stems from not wanting to be left out of anything. I don't want to miss the exciting stuff!
7. Another funny quirk my cute husbands has; Jed has to be 15-30 minutes early for work each morning. It doesn't matter that he never faces traffic at 3:00 AM. It doesn't matter that he just sits in the dark parking lot waiting for someone else with keys to arrive. It doesn't matter that he could sleep an extra 20 minutes a day. NOPE! It doesn't matter, he has to be early! It's a quality he gets from his dad. (I do have to say, being early is not a bad quality. I would much rather have Jed running early than constantly late.)
8. I can sing with my lips closed tight. That's right, it's my hidden talent. I can usually only sing 'I am a child of God' but I have tried other songs. It sounds like a tiny person is trapped inside of my body/mouth and wants to get out. I get very winded doing it, and I don't share this talent with everyone because my face turns red from lack of oxygen while doing it. I can also say "Let me out! Let me out!" which sometimes freaks people out. I promise I have not swallowed little people to obtain this talent.
So I don't actually know 8 people who read my blog, (Jed and I are NOT that interesting) but I know Hayley does...so you are tagged. Yadira does too (thanks for being faithful) your tagged. Michelle! If you read this you are tagged. Mariann you are tagged. And Natalie -only cause you like blogs as much as I do- you are tagged. Oh and if you are a secret blog stalker and want to do this tag, feel free! P.S. Since Jenna changed the rules and I followed suit, you may deviate from the original tag.
1 comment:
We have complied with your tag instructions, Cheif! (Jeff apllied some of his Legal Skills and made up some of his own rules) Jeff and Michelle
Post a Comment