Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving




What I am thankful for my top five:


1. My Wife (My sugar momma)
2. BYU
3. Family
4. Freedom
5. Food/ Mountain Dew/ Cheetos

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Rebecca's top five things she is grateful for on Thanksgiving:

1. My husband (He is the greatest thing that has ever come my way)
2. My family
3. The gospel
4. Jed's job...but not mine because they make me work on Thanksgiving :)
5. Holiday Traditions

1 comment:

Yadira said...

I am soryy you had to work today. that is not cool. I work tomorrow but most likely it will not be too busy. I am going shopping also to see if I can find the things that the kids want for christmas. I was thinking of wakeup at the crack of dawn to go but will wait because it will be hard to wake up so early when everyone at home will be sleeping.