
Well folks, BYU and I are finally on speaking terms again. We are back together! After a bad break up over what happened four months ago (the sick feeling at TCU, the kick in the baby maker at Utah, the Las Vegas nightmare against Arizona and the whole state of Utah jumping on the Utah Ute bandwagon) I just wasn't myself. I felt uncomfortable. I tried growing a beard, it didn't help. I tried growing my hair out, but I couldn't because I am bald. I ended up losing all hope! The only thing my wife could do to comfort me was pat my back and say "It's ok Jed, it's ok!" I am not gonna lie to ya, times were rough at the Pollock house. I missed BYU though. I kept thinking about all the good times we've had together, all the laughs that we shared, the crying and even some of the swearing. So, I decided I was ready to make the move and have BYU in my life again.
Here it is, the 2009 BYU Football Schedule. I am ready for the change, I am moving in! I bought season tickets.
Date Game Time TV
Sep. 5 vs. Oklahoma* TBD TBD
Sep. 12 at Tulane 1:30 PM ESPN2
Sep. 19 vs. Florida State 5 p.m. Versus
Sep. 26 vs. Colorado State 4 p.m. the mtn.
Oct. 2 vs. Utah State 7 p.m. the mtn.
Oct. 10 at UNLV 8 p.m. the mtn.
Oct. 17 at San Diego State 4 p.m. the mtn.
Oct. 24 vs. TCU 5:30 p.m. Versus HD
Nov. 7 at Wyoming noon the mtn.
Nov. 14 at New Mexico noon the mtn.
Nov. 21 vs. Air Force 1:30 p.m. CBS College HD
Nov. 28 vs. Utah 3 p.m. CBS College HD
* -- at Dallas
Austin Collie and Fui Vakapuna good luck in the NLF


Till we meet again Utah

General Conference at the Pollock House
2 comments:
Glad to have you back Jed! Nice UTE Fan pic!
It's about time you bought season tickets....now you can call yourself a real fan. Welcome to the stands.
Post a Comment