Friday, April 3, 2009

I wish this blog would update itself!

What is wrong with this blog? Why does it not SELF UPDATE! That would simplify my life and make me feel less guilty! But, it does not and so my life is not simple and I do feel guilty. Oh well!

I completely forgot to post about our anniversary. Is it too late?


We stayed at a Bed and Breakfast in a room called Edinburgh


It was so nice to get away and spend some time with each other


This was our glorious room.

It was a lot of fun. It was a month ago though and I sure could use another vacation (hint hint Jed)

My sister and her cute baby are coming home to visit at the end of April. I am so excited I think I will make a countdown chain (like the ones we made in elementary school before Christmas) in honor of her arrival! 19 days to go! Woot Woot!

5 comments:

peggyp said...

Blog Update! What a novelity! Glad I don't have a blog!

Hayley and Josh said...

Hey! You wrote about me! Yay! My baby is a cutie huh?

I'm glad you had a good anniversary. What did you guys do on your trip?? He he.

Rachael said...

Yjey have count down calanders. We should use one of those. It's funny that you stayed in a room named after your mission. I laughed!

Yadira said...

That looked like a very cozy room. I hope you get your wish of another vacation, you really need it!!! I can't wait for mine in june.

Ludlows said...

If you figure out a way for blogs to update themselves please let me know. I am all for that! Looks like a fun room. Makes me not want to wait for August, maybe I can convince Zack to celebrate our 2 3/4 anniversary?