
I went to the Sego Lily Mind and Body Spa....AHHH I sure hope they have one of these in Heaven because for one hour that day I believe I was in Heaven! Jed gave me the gift certificate last year for my birthday, and can you believe I still hadn't gone until now. Shocking I know! A tiny gal named Brittany massaged me and it probably was the best professional massage I have ever had (I have to word it that way or Jed may never massage me again.) Her tiny little hands were so strong I think I whimpered. The song "Hurts so good, come on baby make it hurt so good" comes to mind.
I wouldn't mind another present like that this year, and I certainly wouldn't wait 11 months to use such a great present again.
September 3, 2009


My mom and I made salsa using tomatoes from my very own 1x1 (foot that is) garden!
I needed a few from her garden too, but we made 23 jars of salsa that day. Gramps gets a special shout out for having the onions and jalapenos all picked, washed, cut, and ready for my canning project. I think he is just shocked that I am involved in something domestic. I sure do appreciate him! Thanks mommy for helping! You are always fun to hang out with, even if I did plug up your sink...sorry!
September 5, 2009

I am not sure if you got this from the daily, week long post from my sports-fanatic-fan-husband, but BYU had their first football game!
My cute sister-in-law let us invite ourselves to her house for the seasons kick off game against Oklahoma University. It was intense to be in a basement with the Cloward clan during such a big win. Thanks for the fun times Jenna!
September 9, 2009
9-9-09

What a perfect date for a wedding! Jed's cousin Ethan got married to his sweetheart Kyra. They have a style that is uniquely them, so I was curious to see what colors Kyra would chose, what her wedding dress would look like and if he would wear his hair in his Mohawk style. I am so mad at myself for forgetting my camera. My pictures are not the greatest quality, Abbie (thanks Abbie for donating pictures for blogging purposes) and I were snapping away with our camera phones, but these fuzzy photos will at give you an idea of the event!

Check out this cake! It was my favorite part of the wedding! I thought it was awesome. I text a picture of it to my "interior design graduate" sister, she text back a few minutes later and said "What is that? It's awesome!" She thought I just bought a really cool Halloween decoration of some sort. It does look a little like its from the Nightmare before Christmas. Jed's aunt said they had to special order it.

I wish the camera would have picked up the pin stripes on Ethans tux, oh well... But check out the gages earrings in his friends ear! I think that is the biggest I have ever seen before.

This is the line of best men, I was sitting toooo close to the line of girls, but everyone was in black with a little something green.
--Just want to tell them CONGRATULATIONS! And hope they love being married as much as we do! Right Jed?
Well that is September in a nutshell so far!
We are looking forward to another game tomorrow afternoon. Go Cougars. Oh man, listen to me, you would think I follow/watch sports or something!
6 comments:
ahhhhh
that was a great post :) I want a massage now, and a piece of funky cake!!!!
I want a massage, I just finished making salsa and my back hurts. But it is so worth while. Great cake and wedding very unique indeed.
Salsa- Yummy! And from your own garden! You amaze me! I loved the updates and pictures! What an interesting style wedding, glad you got pictures of the cake - wow! That reminds me, I'm hungry...
I want a massage too! Don't you love it when husbands give such perfect gifts!
Great picture of you there getting a massage there Rebecca;) When are you going to give us a bottle of your salsa? I was sad I missed the wedding. Thanks for the pics;)
I'm jealous.
I want a massage.
I want to make salsa with mom.
I want to go to weddings with you.
(okay, that might be stretching it a bit)
I miss you!
Post a Comment