For the past two weeks I have been sick. I had a nasty cold and then a horrible cough followed! I finally feel good again! In honor of feeling good I cleaned the house. ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!! It took me hours. It has been deprived of my wicked good cleaning skills the past few weeks. (Football games in Provo take away from a good Saturday cleaning, but shhh don't tell my mom cause she thinks Saturday is a special day its the day we...clean the house thoroughly.)
Jed is growing what he calls a beard. It's all in the name of his Halloween costume. It has taken him months. Eventually, it will be molded into a goatee. Once Halloween is over I hope I can have my Jeddy with his baby face back again.
3 comments:
Oh I should've known. I could've brought you some treats. Glad you are feeling better though.
It will be our little secret shhhhh!
Thanks for helping out with the girls last Friday :)
Glad you're feeling better Rebecca!
Post a Comment