Wednesday, February 10, 2010

He's Growing

Do you know how I know? Because I am getting BIGGER everyday!


















I love feeling him wiggle around in there. He likes to tease his daddy, he will move around like a wild man until Jed tries to feel him, then he sits still until Jed gives up, after that he goes crazy again. It's so funny!

12 comments:

Ludlows said...

What a funny little boy. I hope your pregnancy is going well.

Erin said...

oh my gosh how cute!!!!! I never had a cute preggo belly but your is adorable.

James +Tami + Max said...

Hello! I found your blog through Hayles and I have no idea how I found hers. I really don't understand this blogging world but I still do it.
anyways, I just wanted to congradulate you with your cute round belly. I guess its the only time a girl should be proud of a growing belly. hahaha. Isn't it the most amazing thing?
Your tummy is just so cute!

Yadira said...

wow, rebecca you sure are growing and fast. You look very cute with your little bump. Hope to see you soon.

Hayley and Josh said...

Hey, your boobs grew too! You are a cutie little pregnant girl. I soooo wish I was there all the time so we could always talk about pregnancy together while we lounge lazily on your couch.

Michelle said...

What a cute belly on a cute girl! He sounds like a fun little guy, teasing his daddy like that! ha ha. Hope things are going well!

Rachael said...

Can't wait to meet him!

april said...

I love the bump! Jackson teased Markham too. It is pretty fun to feel them kick inside there, huh? I miss that feeling. Enjoy every stage, he will soon be here ;)

Could it get any better then THIS? said...

AWWWW..look how stinkin cute you look. I told you you wouldn't regret taking pictures..but uhm next time could you include the face..ha ha you look great..and congrats..you are going to be an amazing mom :)

Talitha said...

What a cute little bump you have, I'm so glad you shared some pictures :) I hope that you are well and enjoying the pregnancy (as much as one can!)

Jenny said...

Rebecca, I love you and you are the cutest prego mommy! Enjoy every kick it feels really weird when it is gone. I kept looking at my belly expecting it to move and then I had to rememeber she was here on the outside. Wishing you the best!

Jenna said...

It would be nice to see you guys once and a while so I don't have to see your belly updates on your blog! Maybe we will get to see you again before the baby is born? ;)