Friday, January 8, 2010

IT'S A ...




It only took seconds to figure out the gender of this cute little baby!
(Let's just say HE is not shy... just like HIS dad.)

IT'S A BOY!

The ultrasound tech said HE is smart, handsome, and healthy.
We couldn't ask for more.
We truly feel blessed to have HIM on HIS way!

17 comments:

Ludlows said...

Congratulations! That is so much fun!

Erin said...

Guess majority rules!

AWESOME! I am glad to know he is already handsome :)

april said...

Congrats!!!!! Finding out what the gender of your baby is has to be one of the most exciting discoveries there are! Let the preparations begin!!

Ann said...

Congrats!!! I was right. I am so excited for you!

Heidi said...

Congratulations! Boys are the best! (of course I don't have a girl to compare it to) I am so excited for you!

Christy said...

It's true - boys really are so so much fun!!! I am so thrilled for you! YAY!

Yadira said...

yeay, I am so happy. He looks so cute in the ultrasound. He has a very handsome profile. I can't wait to meet him.

Marci said...

YEAH!!! Best wishes. I can't help you with raising boys. Good luck!

Gina said...

Oh I missed the announcement. I am so excited for you guys!! I bet a boy would be a lot of fun!!

Michelle said...

YAY! Congrats, a BOY!! I have a feeling HE will be wearing a lot of blue! That is a great ultrasound picture! HE is a cutie! (I mean a stud!) We are sooooo excited for you!

Jenna said...

The boys are so excited to have another boy cousin to play with! YAY! So happy for you guys! Will he be joining us at the football games next year? ;)

Talitha said...

That is such exciting news :) And he has such a cute profile already, just imagine how cute he will be in person :)

Rachael said...

The little guy is gonna be spoiled to death by grandpa! Congratulations. I can't wait!

Heather said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you.

Kati said...

YAY! I am so happy for you! You will be the best mommy ever!

Katie said...

HOORAY HOORAY!!! I can tell he is a doll just from the ultrasound!! I can't wait.

Amy and Brent and our lives said...

YES, He is a BLESSING. Boys are SOOO fun. I'm sooo happy for you.