I'm twenty seven weeks today baby! This pregnancy is going so fast.
In the doctors office, I had to have my blood drawn. They missed. They always miss. I have two bruises (battle wounds) one in each arm. Next week I have to have a RhoGAM shot in my butt...I hope they don't miss on that one, of course the target will be bigger.
I can't bend anymore. I drop everything. I make Jed pick everything up that I drop because of my bending problem. My stomach grows everyday. But I still love feeling him move...even when he karate chops me in the side -wax on wax off Danielson!
Jed started exercising! And eating healthier! I think its rude of him to shrink while I am growing daily.
Today at Target he bought himself a sweatband to wear while walking on the treadmill.
Doesn't he look awesome in his new BLUE headgear?
6 comments:
Yay! So exciting. Oh gotta love the RhoGAM shot. They are such a pain in the *** ha ha ha!!
I am so excited for you!! I am so happy that it is going fast for you, both my pregnancies dragged and dragged. You will be a mamma soon!!
And the count down begins! Enjoy!
For all my pregnancies I got the Rhogam shot too. Not fun!! Can't believe you are in your 3rd trimester already. You look very cute with your belly. As for Jed he is just a funny guy.
Everyone commented about your pregnancy and I really want to comment about the headband! I have seriously thought about getting one but I am afraid everyone at the gym will laugh at me. That that I am laughing at Jed with his stylish headband. Rebecca - maybe you can borrow it for our tennis matches in the summer!
Rebecca- I had no idea you were pregnant! Congrats :-)I miss you and reading your blog made me miss you even more. Matt and I just found out we're pregnant and my baby turns 1 yr old tomorrow. Time flies!!! my e-mail is mbblackburn@yahoo.com if you want to ever get a hold of me :-)Where are you at now? I still work every other Saturday at the U of U hospital.
Post a Comment