My prediction is May 29 at 8:15 p.m. weighing 8 lb. 5 oz. measuring 20 1/2 inches long. Good luck! I love the nursery!
My prediction is May 26 at 10pm weighing 7 lbs. 12 oz and 21 inches long. I love the crib and the quilt. Good luck Rebecca and I really enojoyed seeing you and talking to you on friday.
June 1st. And his little crib is co cute!
I love the nursery, it is all so sweet! I have no clue when it comes to this, so no predictions from me! Ha ha
June 1st in the afternoon or June 2nd in the morning is my prediction!! I say he will weigh 8lbs 2 ounces and be 21 inches long :)!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
My prediction is May 29 at 8:15 p.m. weighing 8 lb. 5 oz. measuring 20 1/2 inches long. Good luck! I love the nursery!
My prediction is May 26 at 10pm weighing 7 lbs. 12 oz and 21 inches long. I love the crib and the quilt. Good luck Rebecca and I really enojoyed seeing you and talking to you on friday.
June 1st. And his little crib is co cute!
I love the nursery, it is all so sweet! I have no clue when it comes to this, so no predictions from me! Ha ha
June 1st in the afternoon or June 2nd in the morning is my prediction!! I say he will weigh 8lbs 2 ounces and be 21 inches long :)!
Post a Comment