
This BUN is still in my oven.
He forgot to come out on his due date (Friday) and now I am afraid he is going to be overdone.
He must be so content in his mommy's womb because he has made absolutely no effort to join us out here in the 'real world'. That is correct, no changes, no Braxton Hicks, no more dilating, no more effacement. He is just chillaxin in my tummy.
But, no worries, I am still relatively sane and have tried to keep myself occupied the past few days. I picked up an extra shift at work, I helped my mom in her garden, I baked, I shopped, and I have cleaned the house.
Today is my moms birthday. Maybe, just maybe, he might surprise us with a great gift! Then again, maybe not!
I wonder who he gets his stubbornness from?
5 comments:
We'll keep our fingers crossed that he decides to make an appearance soon! Good luck!
I know that feeling. All that waiting for that special day and it dosen't happen. Whats up with that?
It will happen sooner then later, of course. Good Luck! I hope its fast, painless, and you get lots of sleep. Oh, and I can't forget a healthy cute little man. You'll love it!
I have been wondering if your little one has graced us yet! Hang in there, he is bound to come very soon!!
I hope my guess of June 1st turns out to be right!
It's Thursday night and I am thinking about you! I hope labor and delivery was smooth and that you are both sleeping soundly, seeing that it is 11pm. I can't wait to meet your little one and find out what you named him!
Post a Comment