Sunday, June 27, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sawyer was very busy last week!

He got to hang out with his Grandma Ginny (in their jammies) and help her recover from her surgery. They had lots of fun watching movies, napping, and cuddling together.


He wore shoes his new shoes. It only lasted about ten minutes then he kicked them off.


He relaxed in the tub because his belly button finally fell off.



He went to his very first parade. He was able to sleep through all of it EXCEPT those noisy Fire Engines!



Grandma had to help cover his ears!

He went to his very first James Family Party! He loves hanging out with his grandpa and his crazy cousins (who are soooo good with him)!



He helped his mom finish preparing her Sunday lesson.



And of course he had plenty of quality time with his hero!

6 comments:

Gina said...

Ah he is absolutely precious!!

april said...

so so so cute and small! Aren't you so glad the umbilical cord fell off. Bath time is so much less stressful!

Remember when we talked about all the stairs in our homes and how tough it would be when our babies started to crawl. Uhm, yeah it is tough...real tough! I need about 3 more gates!!

Christy said...

Hehe he is so cute!! Love him already. I love how in his bath photo your covering part of him so his future girlfriends can't take a peak- lol. Hope all is going great for you guys- what a beautiful family :)

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

Wow, he has been pretty busy! What a cute guy. I love the shoes! And I smiled at the picture of him helping with preparing the lesson! When I saw it, I remembered that I'm not the only one that prepares that way - the spread out on the bed or floor method and I love that Sawyer is just laying there peacefully among the talks and scriptures! He is definitely the cutest inspiration there! What a big helper. He is so adorable!

Erin said...

ok...
info packed post!
Firstly, I hope your mom is recovering well, looks like it since she went to the parade. Grandma Ginny has a CUTE ring to it. Is that your thing or does Brinkley call her that too? And you are a RS teacher? 4th week? I bet you do so great. I teach 3rd week and it scares the bajeebies out of me, I can barely make a complete coherent sentence. What were they thinking??? Lastly, Sawyer is so alert and adorable and GROWING I heard I missed two chances to see him because you went to Misty's and my Moms just before I got there. I am so sorry I haven't been able to make it over to see him. I hope he's not crawling before I do. They both informed me of his amazing cuteness (and how tiny he is, haha - Jed who?!)

randishea said...

He is so cute! I'm sure you hear that all the time but he really is!