Wow! Laughing about Jed's diaper skills. I bet you are super grateful your figured it out before a blowout!
Ha ha...I love the low rise diaper. However I would be sure to make Jed change that one when the little guy blows out of it! :)
Cute smile!! He is adorable. Thanks for the compliment, I have lost 10 lbs or alittle more but I am stuck with all these holidays. Hopefully now i can keep up with my diet and exercise.
Oh my goodness he is so handsome! What a beautiful baby! Great smiles and he was a bery busy boy last week.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! Laughing about Jed's diaper skills. I bet you are super grateful your figured it out before a blowout!
Ha ha...I love the low rise diaper. However I would be sure to make Jed change that one when the little guy blows out of it! :)
Cute smile!! He is adorable. Thanks for the compliment, I have lost 10 lbs or alittle more but I am stuck with all these holidays. Hopefully now i can keep up with my diet and exercise.
Oh my goodness he is so handsome! What a beautiful baby! Great smiles and he was a bery busy boy last week.
Post a Comment