What cute pictures! I love the one of him sleeping - so precious! Ahh, what a cutie. I like the family picture, the Daddy and Son one, and the one of him and the football - it seems fitting! Happy one month, Sawyer!
302!? Well, at least you have some to choose from ;) Glad you liked them! I posted some of my favorites on my site too. Thanks for letting me take your pictures!
7 comments:
Oh such a cute boy! The pictures are adorable I really love the first one Daddy and Son so sweet!
Oh my goodness. What a cutie!
And you look so very beautiful in the family picture!
so cute!
I love your new family picture. Your little family looks complete with sawyer. I love it.
Love these pictures!! Sawyer is such a cutie.....we love the one with him and the football :)
What cute pictures! I love the one of him sleeping - so precious! Ahh, what a cutie. I like the family picture, the Daddy and Son one, and the one of him and the football - it seems fitting! Happy one month, Sawyer!
302!? Well, at least you have some to choose from ;) Glad you liked them! I posted some of my favorites on my site too. Thanks for letting me take your pictures!
Post a Comment