Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Finally an update (blame Jed not me)(not that it's his fault, I just need someone to blame)

TOOTH ALERT

I was holding Sawyer a few weeks ago, he had his little hands wrapped around mine. He stuck my finger in his mouth and chomped down on it.
A TOOTH! I FELT A TOOTH! I started screaming, which scared my little boy and he started to cry.
He is growing up way to fast, but each stage is so fun and exciting to me.
A few days later he was laughing at his funny mommy (well...he thinks I am) I noticed the next tooth is budding too. My little guy is going to get his two front teeth for Christmas!


A few days ago I was in the kitchen getting dinner ready, Jed and Sawyer were sitting at the table. Jed was preoccupied with something on his phone (probably something to do with BYU, I'm just saying), and Sawyer wanted his attention, so he made some noise. Jed didn't respond so Sawyer got louder. Jed then said to Sawyer "We are in the same room you don't need to yell!"
Poor Sawyer! His mother had that same exact sentence repeated to her time and time again. At first I thought Jed was making fun of me, but I soon realized that he never knew Steve and Ginger used that phrase often.

Sawyer celebrated his first Thanksgiving. He loved the potatoes (he loves food, have I mentioned that before).

It's crazy how much our lives have changed in just one short year. Last Thanksgiving Jed was wearing this silly homemade shirt to announce to the Pollock's that we were expecting. Sawyer is such a fun baby and we love having him in our family.

Sawyer is looking forward to his first Christmas. He helped me (by helped me I mean was no help) put up our tree. He stares/smiles at it when the lights are on. I love having all these fun FIRST moments with him.
We love our little Sawyer Bean!

1 comment:

Talitha said...

Two teeth, wow, he is growing up fast! But I bet he is so much fun:)
It is fun to reflect on things that happen in a year!
This time last year I was in a job I didn't like and wasn't happy and now I'm in a country I love (not that I don't love England), and a better job, making new friends and having a great time - what a difference a year can make:)