Monday, December 6, 2010

Growing up

Sawyer celebrated six months last Friday.
HALF A YEAR OLD ALREADY!
I can't believe it!
We love him so much and love having him in our home. We feel so blessed that Heavenly Father has sent us such a fun, happy, smiley and playful little baby.

In honor of six wonderful months with this sweet baby, here are six of Sawyer's favorite things:

1. He loves bath time. This kid can play and splash in the bathtub until he's a prune. He giggles and smiles the entire time and cries when I take him out.


2. He loves to play! He loves his toys, his swing and of course his Binky. He is content to play as long as mommy/daddy are not too far away.


3. He loves his daddy. They play and laugh and tickle and cough (Jed has taught him to cough for attention. It is annoying and adorable all at the same time) together. Sawyer loves attention from his dad. He loves peek-a-boo and hide and seek (when Jed hides behind a door and then pops out to scare him. Sawyer, of course, is too noisy for hide-and-seek, you always know where Sawyer is because he is grunting, laughing or coughing.) They are two peas in a pod. He mimics Jed and loves when Jed reciprocates by mimicking his sounds and squeals.





4. He loves to dance and wiggle. He dances most when he is with his Grandma Ginny. They shake their booty together! He also loves being mauled with kisses by Grandma's, Grandpa's, Jed, Mommy, and Aunt Rachael. -Better enjoy it while it last mom, it wont be like that forever (Ha, gotta love an inside joke).

5. He loves smiling and showing off his new front teeth, plus he likes to use those adorable little teeth to eat. This kid loves to use his spoon. He is not fussy, he prefers the green vegetables like peas and beans, but he will eat just about anything.


6. He love to roll and roll and roll. You set him on the ground and he's off to find an adventure. I had set him on the floor in the family room, went upstairs to the kitchen to make him a bottle came back down and he was on the other side of the room. He is mischievous and he gets no more alone time after that.




I just can't believe we have went from this


to this, is six quick months


We love you Sawyer Bean!

5 comments:

randishea said...

He is just so cute! I hope my little boy is as cute as yours is.

Michelle said...

Wow! 6 months already? Time does fly. He is such a cutie! And he just keeps getting more handsome and adorable! I had to laugh with the coughing thing. That is hilarious. And teeth too?! Yay, makes a hygienist proud :) It was so wonderful seeing you again. Miss you lots and wish your turtle whistle didn't have to make such long distance calls!

Talitha said...

I can't believe your little man is growing up so fast. 6 months old already and I haven't met him yet! I need to plan a trip soon:)
He sure is a cutie pie:)

Christy said...

Ha that last picture just makes me want to squeeze him.. so cute!! I love the pictures with him and Jed. Seems like they have a great bond. They grow up so fast!! You have such a cute family :)

Ludlows said...

Rebecca he is so adorable. I can't believe he is already 6 months.