Monday, December 27, 2010

what a wonderful year

With the start of a new year, I took a moment to look back at the past twelve month. 2010 was a great year for the Pollock's


In January we found out we were having what looked like a good sized/healthy BOY! My mom couldn't believe that I was breaking tradition and for the next five months repeated over and over "A Boy? Really? You are having a BOY?" But there was no mistake, the ultrasound picture PROVED it! HE is all BOY.


IN February the belly really started showing.

Also, my friend Maria Helena came from Spain for a visit. Nine years apart and it felt like a day hadn't even passed.



In March Jed and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary. We had fun -for the last time of it being- just the two of us.

April cruised by with baby showers galore. Oh boy, oh boy were we spoiled by family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors.
In May we anticipated the birth of our child. We anticipated, anticipated, and then a.n.t.i.c.i.p.a.t.e.d some more, but to no avail....

A JUNE BABY!!!


(The morning we went to the hospital, for my scheduled induction. - A WEEK LATE.)


Our precious little boy finally came, and has been a joy ever since.

Fourth of July parades and party's made the month of July go by so quickly.



Baby Darcy was born near the end of July, making her and Sawyer only six weeks apart! (it's so fun to be pregnant the same time as your sister)

Sawyers blessing day was the first of August. Such a handsome boy, (his dad's not so bad either.)


September I went back to work...enough said.

October

(WAIT, ARE YOU GETTING BORED OF MY MONTH BY MONTH REVIEW YET?)

In October Sawyer went on his first camping trip and celebrated his first Halloween as Frankenstein! SO ADORABLE!



November was a busy month.

November 17, 2010 was a very important day for our family! Grandma and Grandpa Beazer were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple by President Sheldon Childs (A Syracuse native) Being in the temple while my grandpa's work was completed was a very a special way to celebrate the one year anniversary since he passed away. It was especially sacred and meaningful as I walked into the celestial room and saw my Aunt Sandi, looking beautiful in white, sitting and waiting for the rest of us.

Sawyer was ready for some Turkey on his first Thanksgiving (of course I have no proof of this since I am a horrible mom and didn't even take the camera to the Barn.)

December was full of Christmasy (is that a word?) stuff. We spent lots of time with Hayley, Brinkley (tickle tickle) and Darcy.
I worked Christmas day so Sawyer was kind enough to WAIT to open all his presents when I got home. He was so fun on Christmas. He loved the paper I wrapped his presents in!


We couldn't have asked for a better year!

3 comments:

James +Tami + Max said...

What a fun year unlike any other, thats for sure. Next year will be even better.... Maybe you will win the lottery?

Talitha said...

What a great year you had and a lovely way to keep a record of it - I wasn't at all bored by your month to month review!
I hope that 2011 is just as good if not better:)
Love to you all xxx

Michelle said...

I loved the month by month review and all the pictures! I just can't believe how time flies! Happy 2011 to you guys! Miss you!