Saturday, June 4, 2011

Who's 1 ?

This Boy Is!



And what a fun day he had.

There was pizza.
There was cake and ice cream (yummy!).


Look how well this big boy uses a spoon.
Jed thought the cake would be everywhere since we just let Sawyer have at it. The little guy surprised his daddy though by eating most of it and staying relatively clean.














He did require a quick dip in the kitchen sink after all that frosting.


There were presents (and lots of them).
Sawyer was spoiled.
He had some help opening presents, otherwise he would still be playing with the first one. He loved every present, but he has played with the balloons we bought to decorate with the most. I think on the next present giving day I will just buy him some balloons and save myself some money.






There was family.
Sawyer loves a crowd.
He loved all the attention and all the "kids" to play with (Sawyer L.O.V.E.S. his cousins.) He smiled the entire night and loved the chaos.


Happy Birthday Baby! It has been a fun filled year with you entertaining us with your smile, your messes, and your humor. We love, love, love you!



And no post would be complete without Sawyer's most recent (as in while I was blogging and maybe not watching him as well as I should have) mess.



This boy loves sugar! Yum. If mom wont give it to him, he will find it himself. Nothing a mop and a bath wont take care of! (Well that's not true, even after the bath his face was a lovely shade of pink.)

5 comments:

Ludlows said...

Happy Birthday, I can't believe it has been a year already. I love the pink face.

Yadira said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet baby boy!!! You guys are such great parents. He is one lucky baby. Loved seeing the pictures.

Talitha said...

Wow, where did that year go! I can't believe your baby is one and I still haven't met him in person!
Loved all the pictures, he is still such a cutie :)

James +Tami + Max said...

Cute boy! He is so big now, but thats probably because he is good at eating that candy :)

Michelle said...

Wow! One year already! Time flies. What a cute guy! Happy Birthday Sawyer! Looks like it was a fun day :)