Recently Jed and I have had some schedule changes at work. Previously we both were working swing shift which allowed us to carpool to work together. We...well I really enjoyed this time together. Jed would drive me to the hospital and we would listen to the Doug Wright show on KSL and begin our own controversial conversation of how much Doug bothered the heck out of Jed. We always had a few minutes before I had to make it to the time clock, so we would take a daily picture of ourselves while sitting in the car. These photo's are what inspired the blog entry because all of a sudden since our carpooling days are done my camera phone has no longer been in use. From the pictures I think you can see how much Jed and/or I were looking forward to work. From the looks of it, I rarely look excited to begin a day :) Now that we are driving separate at least we have a COSTCO membership so we can both re-fuel at the lowest horrific price of gas.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Our carpooling days are dead
Recently Jed and I have had some schedule changes at work. Previously we both were working swing shift which allowed us to carpool to work together. We...well I really enjoyed this time together. Jed would drive me to the hospital and we would listen to the Doug Wright show on KSL and begin our own controversial conversation of how much Doug bothered the heck out of Jed. We always had a few minutes before I had to make it to the time clock, so we would take a daily picture of ourselves while sitting in the car. These photo's are what inspired the blog entry because all of a sudden since our carpooling days are done my camera phone has no longer been in use. From the pictures I think you can see how much Jed and/or I were looking forward to work. From the looks of it, I rarely look excited to begin a day :) Now that we are driving separate at least we have a COSTCO membership so we can both re-fuel at the lowest horrific price of gas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about the no more carpooling thing. I guess the honeymoon is over! Hope you guys recover...
carpooling is not all that it is cracked up to be anyway!
Post a Comment