Monday, November 24, 2008

I am behind on Blogging

I am very behind on our blog, maybe you noticed! So this will be a catch up blog.
This post will include:

A. Christmas Party
B. Jed's Birthday
C. A Monday off together

Two weekends ago I went to my very first James Family Christmas party!

They celebrate Christmas early and it's held in a Special Needs School (I have to mention that or the pictures may look crazy!) We all received presents, and won prizes. We also spent some time racing on the tricycles. We all had a fun time, and enjoyed some very delicious food!













I think this is the cutest picture of Grandma James, Jed and his mom!


Jed's Birthday was Yesterday! Here are a few pictures of his special day (and yes we celebrated all week for his birthday too! He had a little something waiting for him each afternoon when he got home from work)






My mom had us over for dinner so Jed got to use the "You are special plate"


And finally - A Monday off together! In the past Jed and I both had every Monday off, but when I changed my schedule at work and went to days, we said goodbye to our Monday time together. Because of Jed's birthday I asked for today off. It was so fun to spend the day together, we went shopping and we went out to dinner. (Jed chose Winger's so he could enjoy the ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT-WINGS!)


Well, I am very sorry it took you an hour to read this post, but you should feel completely caught up by now!

1 comment:

Jpollock said...

Hey Jed do you want some adult briefs to go with that adult sized trike?