Monday, February 9, 2009

Appropriate?

Jed and I were driving down the street the other day and I saw a funny bumper sticker. Let me paint the picture for you...
It was evening and the car we were coming up on was an old junker, so old in fact that I have no idea what make or model it even was. It was rust covered and struggling to make it over the hill it was climbing. On the huge back window was a sticker that said

I figured it was some teenage girls car. Little did I know, it was a middle aged man sitting in the front seat. The closer we got to the car the better able I was to see the sticker. It actually said SL,UT
which made me laugh even harder. I never knew our state capitol had such a reputation.

6 comments:

Katie said...

That is hillarious...
COMPLETELY unrelated, but I heard a rumor about you this morning from Grace's teacher... Any comments on that???? :) :) :)
p.s. if I'm not supposed to know, don't worry, I don't.

Kati said...

I never noticed that before. Makes me laugh. Glad to know all is well with you.

Mariann said...

That is so funny!!! It is amazing what a little comma can do.

Rachael said...

Ha! Funny! Love ya

peggyp said...

HA HA HA HA !!! Welcome back.

Ludlows said...

that is funny! I love it!