Every morning Rebecca and I leave little love notes to each other and since I wake up at 2:50 am for work everyday I go to bed around 8 and that leaves Rebecca alone with no parental supervision. A week ago while I was getting ready for work I found this

Can't see the lines can ya? She did such a great job. I gave her a gold star on the forehead.. I love you honey!
6 comments:
How cute! I love it! She did such a good job! I'm glad you gave her a star for that one!
You to are so cute!! Make sure you never stop leaving each other cute notes like that!!!
I'd say that is A+ work.
Good job on your drawing Rebecca! I can't believe you say you aren't talented. What a bunch of bull. I especially like Jed's hairdo. :)
Rebecca you truly are an artist. Kurt and I like to leave notes too. It is nice to know we aren't the only nuttys out there.
Ted and Becky you are so cute. I notice you are both smiling!
Post a Comment