Monday, March 16, 2009

Mr. Clean





You can decide for yourself if you think Jed looks like Mr. Clean. As for me, I say he does. Especially since he helped me clean the entire house on Saturday. Oh man that boy looks good with a mop in his hand (I am talking about Jed.)

Thanks Sweetheart!

5 comments:

Yadira said...

Yes, he does look like Mr. Clean. That is so nice that he helps you out with the house cleaning. Good Husband!

Erin said...

He needs to have his right hand folded over his left, and an earing, but the likeness is there ;)

Hayley and Josh said...

hey! I'm related to a celebrity!

Marci said...

Have to laugh! I'm so glad you married a husband that can clean and look good doing it.

peggyp said...

Mr. Clean's mom did not know that he had that hidden talent. He can clean! WHO KNEW?