
I realize for some of you this may be an announcement! So... Guess What?
We are expecting and we are very excited!
Our big ultrasound is today and we will be finding out if Grandpa Stevie will finally have the snowmobile buddy he has always dreamed of or if he will be surrounded by more bows, barbies and pink!
If you would like to guess (ie BOY OR GIRL) just leave a comment!
I am sure we can come up with a fabulous prize for all the winners....
Doesn't a FREE night of babysitting our little munchkin sounds like a tempting reward you just can't pass up!
9 comments:
I'm going with a boy, cause that's what I feel is true blue, get it?
I hope you have a girl cause they are fun to buy clothes for, but a boy would balance things out since your sister has a girl already. either way the baby will be so cute. I can't wait for you guys to have a baby.
i have two boys, so shall you. twins!
YAY!!! Congratulations! We are so excited for you and will be thrilled with either.
I call dibs on babysitting your lil munchkin! That is super exciting I thought you might be carrying one of the 3 great-grand babies on their way! I'm going to say its a BOY!
Congratulations! I think it will be a boy.
Yay! Congratulations! I guess boy.
tempted to change my vote to girl...
just to go against the majority
I was to say "against the pricks" (Acts 9:5) but I didn't want to offend my fellow commenters. I mean I don't even know them!
Congrats!!! How is the pregnancy going? Have you been sick? They say that can tell you boy or girl. Good luck! Ella didn't show us her stuff until ultrasound #4.
Post a Comment